So what’s in a brand? Every business has one – whether it is defined or not. Are you confident in in yours? A brand is the image, emotions, or perceptions that people experience when they think of a product or service. But more importantly, your brand is the PROMISE that you make to your client. It is where your marketing starts—your base. Have you ever spent the time to define yours?
2012 is almost over and there is no time like the present! So, gather a group from your organization to brainstorm together, ask your co-workers, chat it up with your smartest friends. If you don’t know your brand promise now– here are 12 questions to ponder that can start your conversation. Whatever you promise your clients, make it a good, attainable and then passionately live it every single day.
- Who are you?
- Why do you do what you do?
- What are your strengths/weaknesses?
- Where are your greatest opportunities for growth?
- What are you doing to innovate or move your industry forward?
- What keywords would people search to find your business/service?
- What makes you different?
- How do you express what makes you different in words, images or actions?
- Why would customers want to do business with you?
- What keeps customers coming back?
- What value do you bring to your community?
- What do you WANT to promise your customers?
Here’s to a prosperous 2013 filled with “awesomeness in its purest form” for you and your business! Which incidentally, is also the definition of BombDiggity and our brand promise to our clients. We live it, love it and deliver it every single day.